The Ralph Mitchell Zoo provides educational, recreational, and conservation experiences that connect guests to wildlife and nature.
- No Pets. Marked service animals are permitted.
- Do not feed the animals. Except from feeder machines. Zoo animals are provided special diets and outside food can cause illnesses.
- Respect the animals. You are a guest in their home. PLEASE don't throw items into their habitats, tap on glass, cross barriers, or tease them. Call (620) 205-7702 or notify an employee to report misconduct.
- Strollers, wagons, and wheel chairs allowed.
- Bicycles, tricycles, skates, and skate boards prohibited.
- Stay on walkways and out of fenced areas. The barriers are for your SAFETY and the animals'.
- Please keep the grounds looking neat. Dispose of all trash in the containers provided.
- No smoking in zoo buildings. Please dispose of cigarettes and cigars in the provided container.