ITEMS FOR COMMISSION ACTION
Consider a recommendation from the Economic Development Advisory Board regarding a business incentive.
Consider a request from Main Street to utilize the City parking lot located at the southeast corner of Chestnut and 8th Streets on Thursdays from 2 – 7 PM from September 17, 2020 through October 29, 2020 for a Fall Farmers Market.
Consider adopting the following resolutions and authorizing the signing of the following forms relating to the CDBG grant application:
- A resolution assuring the Kansas Department of Commerce that funds will be continually provided for the operation and maintenance of improvements to the sewer system to be financed with Community Development Block Grant funds;
- A resolution certifying legal authority to apply for the 2021 Kansas Cities Community Development Block Grant Program from the Kansas Department of Commerce and authorizing the Mayor/Commissioner to sign and submit such an application;
- Determination of level of review;
- Residential Anti-displacement and Relocation Assistance Plan under Section 104(d) of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, as Amended;
- Statement of assurances and certifications; and
- Applicant/Recipient Disclosure/Update Report.
For the purpose of matters relating to the security of a public body or agency, public building or facility, or the information system of a public body or agency.
For the purpose of reviewing and considering City Manager applications.