LEAF PICKUP SCHEDULE 2020
1. November 2nd – 4th
2. November 5th – 6th and 9th
3. November 10th, 12th and 13th
4. November 16th – 18th
5. November 19th – 20th and 23rd
6. November 24th – 25th and 30th
7. December 1st – 3rd
8. December 4th and 7th – 8th
9. December 9th – 11th
10. December 14th – 16th
11. December 17th – 18th and 21st
12. December 22nd – 24th
For your convenience, City crews will be coming through your neighborhood for leaf pickup this fall. We’ve mapped out the entire community, so please be patient, and we’ll get to your leaves as soon as we can.
We are fortunate to have a giant leaf vacuum in our fleet of equipment, but to ensure it functions properly and efficiently, we have to follow a few important procedures and you can help:
- Please put your leaves by the curb or street but not in the street. This will allow us to efficiently pick up your pile and help keep your street safe for drivers and cyclists.
- Please do NOT place your leaves in the alley. We cannot use our vacuum machine in alleyways.
- Please do NOT put brush, weeds, rocks, bricks, etc., in your leaf pile. This kind of debris can damage the equipment and jeopardize our ability to clean up your neighborhood. In fact, we’re always on the lookout, and if we notice extra debris in a leaf pile, we will have to pass on by.
If you have an urgent need for leaf pickup before or after the above listed dates, please bag your leaves and set the bags out for the Sanitation Department. We’re happy to collect your first 10 bags at no charge. For any pickups of more than 10 bags at once, there will be a minimum charge of $25.
Also, please note that the established pickup dates may vary due to weather conditions or equipment breakdowns.